We process your data in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, especially with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC – hereinafter referred to as General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR.
The administrator of your personal data is A-SPE Europe Sp. j. with headquarter in Gronowo Górne 82-310, Agatowa 5, VAT no.: 578-312-91-48, REGON: 369044170, KRS: 0000710549.
- marketing (on the basis of prior agreement), including the sending of electronic messages containing marketing and commercial information.
- business, in order to execute orders, to maintain business contacts with counterparties and for customer service communications, including claims,
Your personal data shall be kept in accordance with a legitimate interest realised by the administrator arising from objectives relating to data processing, until termination of your authorizations resulting from universally applied legal norms. We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is being processed.
We also consider the periods for which we might need to retain personal data in order to meet our legal obligations, or to deal with complaints and queries, and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made.
- request access to personal data,
- request correction or deletion of your personal data,
- request portability of your personal data,
- request to file a complaint with a government supervisory authority, i.e. with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data,
- request to limit our use and processing of your personal data,
- request to object to processing of your personal information,
- request to withdrawn consent for data processing.
We use “cookies” on our website for the following purposes:
- website configuration (improve the service),
- advertising (deliver advertisements that may be more targeted to visitors’ interests),
- analysis and research of users behavior (determine the popularity of certain content, identify and track visitors, and the usage of the website).
Cookies can be controlled or reset through the web browser, which will allow to customize cookie preferences and to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.